CCTV used to require expensive, large equipment which needed wiring in and was a permanent fixture. Nowadays thankfully we have devices like this, the superb wireless, weatherproof Reolink Argus 2.
The convenience of being wireless as well as a long lasting battery which in our test product was still at 73% after being installed for over 4 weeks means you will rarely have to recharge. It comes with two stands, one a strong magnetic attachment his is more helpful when needing to recharge and another screw-in as pictured above.
SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO REVIEW
Here is more information from Reolink:
- [No Wiring Hassles & Cordless Installing] - Powered by rechargeable battery, this wireless cctv camera does not need to make holes on your wall. Neat and easy installing indoor or outdoor will save your money to pay for professional installers.
- [Rechargeable Battery & Solar Panel Powered] - Coming with micro USB connector on the battery, the wifi camera can be charged by universal 5V 2A phone adapter and Reolink Solar Panel. Save your money for new batteries continuously. (No power adapter or Solar Panel packed in)
- [Full HD 1080p & 36ft Night Vision] - With 1920*1080 resolution, the surveillance camera captures sharp and bright videos. Built with starlight image sensor, it can see up to 36ft night vision. Do not miss any details day and night.
- [SD Card Recording & Remote Playback] - Built-in with a micro SD card slot, the security ip camera can keep recording files locally in the SD card. It can support up to 64GB. You may playback the videos via FREE reolink app/client anywhere. NO additional subscription fee.
- [Work Independently & WiFi Router Connection] - No need of base station, the wifi ip camera can work with 2.4G wifi router directly without additional device. All setup is done on FREE reolink app, by following its easy voice instructions. It can only work with reolink app. It does not support any onvif software.