Home Cinema Projector Set Up
Many people have asked about my setup and what I used, I have listed it below. With the direct links to the items I purchased.
- Lights on viewing – 3000 ANSI Lumens
- Amazing colour - accurate Rec.709 colours
- Easy connectivity – 2x HDMI, MHL, USB Power
- Clear, powerful audio - 10W speaker
- Full 3D
- Weighing less than 2.5kg you can take it round to a friend’s house with the optional carry bag for a sports event, movie night or games marathon for the best big screen experience anywhere with a flat surface
- Convenient and easy to setup the bright and versatile HD143X boasts Amazing colour technology and conforms to Rec.709 delivering accurate true to life colour reproduction. This small projector is ideal for watching live sport, TV shows or movies any time of day on a big screen. You can even connect your games console and play games on it with its low input latency.
Motorised Projector Screen
- Massive 106" screen in 16:9 widescreen format - Please note the norminal size 106" is the diagonal measurement of the maximum viewable area: 234x132 cm (92.1"x52") , when fully retracted the screen (including the steel casing) measures: 268x10x10 cm (105.5"x3.9"x3.9")
- Glass Beaded Projector Screen: brightest images among all projector screens (Glass Beaded screens are much brighter than a matt white screens)
- Advanced technology - high gain glass beaded screen, with longer life and no yellowing or causing fading images, deforming and emitting odors.
- Black borders & reverse to increases the perceived image quality
- Electic motorized with RF remote control; Wall and Ceiling Mountable
Projector Ceiling Mount
- Heavy gauge cold-rolled steel material; Durable construction
- Universal design fits most projector brands; Weight capacity: 30 lbs.; Supported range of mounting holes on projector: 6.6" - 16"
- Low profile flush mount; Holds projector at 6" from the ceiling
- Multiple adjustments. Tilt: 0 to 60 degrees. Swivel: 360 degrees. Roll: +/-20 degrees. Pitch: +/-30 degrees. Shift: 1"
- Snap-on / snap-off design for quick installation / release